Discover Italy on a supercar: from the shores of Lake Maggiore to the enchanting Langhe hills
Discover the beauty of Italy on a very exclusive supercar Italian tour. Five days and four nights from Lake Maggiore to Langhe hills
•Tour designed for a min. of 2 pax
•5 days/4 nights
•Trips offered from April through end of September
•Arrival Point: Lake Maggiore – Departure point: Langhe area
•5-star hotel accommodations throughout the tour
•Supercar Driving Experience
•Michelin Star Dining Experience
•Visit ICONIC ITALIAN DESTINATIONS and immerse yourself in authentic experiences, including:
•Lake Maggiore and its beauties
•Exclusive evening tour at the Borromean Palace & Romantic Dinner
•The Borromea Scenic Route
•The Abbey of Lucedio
•The Enchanting Langhe Wine District
•Barolo Wine Tasting Experience
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO LAKE MAGGIORE, EXCLUSIVE EVENING TOUR AT THE BORROMEAN PALACE & ROMANTIC DINNER
BENVENUTO, WELCOME TO LAKE MAGGIORE! After your arrival to Lake Maggiore, spend the day settling in, enjoying your luxury 5-star hotel’s amenities, or exploring the beautiful city of Stresa. In the evening, our driver will transfer you to Stresa harbour, and from here your private boat will sail from Stresa to the Isola Bella, a picturesque island in heart of the BORROMEAN GULF. At your arrival to the Isola Bella, you will be met by our expert guide who lead you through an exclusive evening tour at the Borromean Palace. The Isola Bella’s Palazzo is like a baroque chest of wonders floating on the water. You will walk though beautifully furnished halls that afford incredible views of the lake and witness many renowned artists’ exclusive paintings, precious furniture, marbles, neo-classical stuccos, shining armors and Flemish tapestries made of silk and gold. After the tour, your dinner will be served at a romantic restaurant, the best way to celebrate your first day at Lake Maggiore! OVERNIGHT STAY AT 5-STAR HOTEL IN LAKE MAGGIORE AREA.
DAY 2: SUPERCAR DRIVING EXPERIENCE – THE BORROMEA SCENIC ROUTE
This morning your car will await you in front of the hotel following a SUMPTUOUS BREAKFAST, and after a short personal tour briefing with our team you will be ready to begin your DRIVING ADVENTURE! You will drive along the private Borromea Road (toll), the scenic route taking you from Stresa to Mountain of Mottarone through torrents, centuries-old woods and soft meadows. The mountain of Mottarone (1491 m), which with its gentle, grassy slopes divides Lake Maggiore from Lake Orta, offers one of the most breathtaking views of the lakes and the distant Alps. The sight is unique: an uninterrupted 360° panorama from the Ligurian Apennines and the Maritime Alps to the Monte Rosa massif, the Monviso and the high peaks of Switzerland, across the Po Plain, and the unequalled spectacle of seven lakes (Orta, Maggiore, Mergozzo, Biandronno, Varese, Monate, Comabbio)! You will descend following the route that brings to Lake Orta, and you will stop for lunch at one of the most stunning locations of Northern Italy: Villa Crespi. After lunch, together with our expert guide you will visit the enchanting village of ORTA SAN GIULIO. The small town of Orta San Giulio is a one of the top destinations for tourists visiting the Verbano Cusio Ossola province. A favourite place for romantic souls, the village is a maze of picturesque streets and narrow cobbled lanes, flanked by old stone walls with doorways topped with triangular architraves. The little squares, reminiscent of the campielli of Venice, are enlivened by the presence of craft boutiques, antique shops and lively cafés. Orta San Giulio is a magical place in Italy that cannot be missed! After the visit, you will drive back to your hotel. The dinner will arranged the the hotel’s restaurant. OVERNIGHT STAY AT 5-STAR HOTEL IN LAKE MAGGIORE AREA.
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO LANGHE WINE AREA
BREAKFAST AND CHECK OUT FROM THE HOTEL. After breakfast, you will drive to LANGHE WINE AREA, Italy’s top wine destination known all around the world for the “king of wines, wine of kings”: the Barolo wine. Before reaching the Langhe, you will stop to the VERCELLESE PLAIN, an area of Piedmont nearly entire cultivated with rice and famous for the extraordinary spring display of the submerged rice fields: the plain is transformed into an immense chessboard of water mirrors, punctuated by farmsteads and poplar trees here and here; this is the “sea to small squares”. Here, you will visit the ABBEY OF LUCEDIO. The Abbey was founded in 1123 by the Cistercian Monks and soon became a prosperous center of economic and political power. Several noble Italian families fought for possession of the abbey until it was annexed by Napoleon at the beginning of the 19th century. Later on, the Abbey became the property of Marquis Giovanni Gozani di San Giorgio, the ancestor of the present owner, Countess Rosetta Clara Cavalli d’Olivola Salvadori di Wiesenhoff. After the visit, you will have lunch at a traditional restaurant specialized in cooking the best dish of this area: the RISOTTO! After lunch you keep driving to Langhe area, where you will arrive in the afternoon. Check-in and time for relax. The dinner will be served at the restaurant of the hotel. OVERNIGHT STAY AT 5-STAR HOTEL IN LANGHE AREA.
DAY 4: LA MORRA, BAROLO WINERY TOUR AND TASTING, AND THE CASTLE OF GRINZANE CAVOUR
NOTES: this day includes a Barolo wine tasting experience. For your safety, we included a private driver for the entire day.
After BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL, your tour will start with a visit to LA MORRA, also known as the Balcony of Langhe. Here you will have the chance to take pictures from the most beautiful panoramic point of the area! Take your time to admire the surroundings and purchase souvenirs from the small shops in the village. After visiting this stunning locale, your guide will drive you to a traditional WINERY nestled in heart of the BAROLO HILLS. A local winemaker will give you a private tour of the vineyards— then history, people, cellars, and of course iconic wine of the Estate. For lunch, you will have the privilege of dining in a unique location standing in one of the most spectacular settings just 5 km from Alba: the CASTLE OF GRINZANE CAVOUR. Perched on a hilltop overlooking the Langa valley, the castle offers 360-degree views of the village-speckled landscape and sprawling vineyards. The castle has also been home to the International White Truffle Auction since 1999, one of the most important gastronomic events in Italy. Enjoy lunch at the Al Castello restaurant, the perfect destination for an authentic meal tasting the delicacies of Italian cooking. Whether you want succulent ravioli with a rich homemade sauce (refined by centuries of family traditions) or a perfectly seared chop with pan jus – La Morra will deliver. Enjoy a glass of Barolo wine or sparkling prosecco to top off your meal in opulence. After lunch, you will embark on a tour of the Castle of Grinzane Cavour – the home of the famous Count Camillo Benso of Cavour from 1832 to 1849. After the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel. OVERNIGHT STAY AT 5-STAR HOTEL IN LANGHE AREA.
DAY 5: BREAKFAST, END OF THE SERVICES
BREAKFAST AND CHECK OUT FROM THE HOTEL. End of the services. Arrivederci and we hope to see you again!
PRICE/person: available on request
• Exclusive Evening Tour at the Borromean Palace & Romantic Dinner: private transfer to Stresa harbour, private boat transfer from Stresa to Isola Bella, Borromean Palace exclusive evening tour with private guide, dinner – drinks not included (day 1);
• 2 nights in Lake Maggiore area at 5-star hotel, double room (double occupancy), bed and breakfast service (days 1-3);
• Car delivery service at the hotel, briefing, supercar driving experience between Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta area, lunch at Michelin starred restaurant (drinks not included), Orta San Giulio 1-hour and 30 min. tour with private guide dinner at the hotel’s restaurant – drinks not included(day 2);
• Check out from the hotel, supercar driving experience from Lake Maggiore to Vercellese Plain area and Langhe area, Abbey of Lucedio 1-hour tour with private guide, lunch at a traditional restaurant in Vercellese Plain area (drinks not included ), dinner at the hotel’s restaurant – drinks not included (day 3);
• 2 nights in Langhe area at 5-star hotel, double room (double occupancy), bed and breakfast service (days 3-5);
• Langhe Full-Day Private Tour: private transfer, full-day English speaking guide, Barolo winery tour and tasting, lunch (drinks not included), tour of the Castle of Grinzane Cavour, dinner at the hotel’s restaurant – drinks not included (day 4);
• Car pick-up service (day 5);
• Supercar insurance;
• Basic medical insurance.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Flight ticket and visa;
• City taxes;
• Drinks and beverages;
• Services not mentioned in the section “Services Included”.
• Single and triple rooms on request;
• The tour is available from April through end of September;
• Type of supercar: the type of car will be selected according to your preferences;
• Prices are subject to change and can be confirmed only according to the specific dates and number of participants;
• The travel agency is not responsible for extra costs due to train delays/cancellation/ strikes;
• If some of the attractions/suppliers mentioned above are not available, they will be replaced by others of the same quality; • If lunch is not included, we suggest that you book the restaurants in advance;
• We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control; • Booking: advance booking is recommended;
• Cancellation Policies: please see our Terms and Conditions.
TEXT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AT: firstname.lastname@example.org